Committee to Defend Slobodan Milosevic http://emperor.vwh.net/icdsm/index.htm
The URL for this appeal is: http://emperor.vwh.net/icdsm/donate.htm
Send the link to this appeal to a friend. If you reading this in email, please forward to your friends.
To make a donation, go to end of text. To find out more, read on...
The International Committee to Defend Slobodan Milosevic has an immense and important task: to assist President Milosevic in exposing the torrent of lies about Yugoslavia, the Serbian people, and Yugoslav loyalist leaders.
This costs money. NATO and the ICTY are armed with billions of dolars. We are armed with the truth. We can only do this work if we have support from people who care about the issues.
To donate now, go to end of text.
How Your Donation Will Help
1) The ICDSM Legal Committee provides legal research for President Milosevic and initiates legal action.
For example, Dutch Attorney Nico Steijnen has filed suit against the ICTY and the Dutch government for their violations of President Milosevic's rights We have also filed suit before the European Court.
Currently we are raising money to bring Quebec Attorney Tiphaine Dickson to meet with President Milosevic at The Hague. We hope she can work out of the Netherlands, assisting President Milsoevic in the preparation of evidence and helping organizethe upcoming defense part of the "trial."
2) We use Websites and email to publish documented refutations of the media lies, including frequent commentaries on the proceedings of the 'tribunal.' Right now our Website is down because we are way behind on fees.
2) Our media group, led by Nico Varkevisser, holds press conferences at The Hague. During the first days of the 'trial,' those press conferences reached hundreds of millions of people on every continent.
3) We are publishing two books. The first, which doesn't yet have a title (please feel free to suggest one!) will include an accurate translation of President Milosevic's opening testimony. This is most important because ICTY translations are poor and sometimes downright misleading. The book will also include documentation of President Milosevic's charges, including the US Commerce Department translation of his Kosovo Field Speech. This will be the only book available in English presenting the full text of the speech.
The second book is WHY THEY WERE INDICTED, a point by point refutation of the ICTY 'indictment' of Yugoslav leaders, including President Milosevic, regarding Kosovo. A near-final draft of this book is posted at http://emperor.vwh.net/book/book1.htm
This book includes Yugoslav Army documents never before available.
* You can contribute by Credit Card at our secure server. Go to http://emperor.vwh.net/transactions/icdsm.php
* You can Contribute by Credit Card over the Telephone by calling:
ICDSM office, USA: 1 617 916-1705
* You can Contribute using PayPal at:
You can Contribute by mail. Send check to:
- OR -
You can Contribute by wire transfer to Sloboda Association
[This is the backup Website for www.icdsm.org ]